The realization of a Site Survery is essential to successfully implement a WiFi network with 99.999% of availability. Many WiFi networks do not function properly or have poor performance. Having a professional Site Survery will save your business time and money.
Only after a professionally conducted Site Survery you can purchase your equipment to create a fully scalable and secure wireless network.
Detailed Site Survey Reports(details below) a complete breakdown of the hardware required to achieve a successful wireless network. This can be of great value to network administrators who need to allocate a budget in the future. We can conduct a survey with any wireless manufacturer's hardware as it is essential to the design of the network.
Visualization study and recording of wireless information from all key areas of a wireless network, including received signal strengths, access point locations, RF interference and noise levels. The information presented allows for "access point" optimization.
If a prediction of the wireless network is required, the RF coverage mapping of the offices is performed, saving the cost of the initial wireless network feasibility analysis.
Spectrum Analysis / RF interference
A full spectrum analysis will include detecting, measuring and recording the presence of RF interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network. Interference such as microwaves, PIR sensors, Bluetooth and existing wireless devices can have a profound impact on a wireless network.
• RF interference
• Measurement of SNR
• RF power peaks
• WiFi channel interference
• WiFi Channel Overlap
Wireless field studies include the following:
• The detection, measurement and recording of the presence of RF interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network
• Calculate the supported WiFi data transfer rates that can be expected throughout the venue.
• Access point locations
• Wireless bridge locations
• Antenna and other wireless equipment.
• Co-location of WiFi access points with channel selection and reuse
• Information such as; antenna selection, orientation and polarization
• Look for signs of, reflection, refraction, multipath, hidden nodes, dead spots, etc
Wireless site survey documentation included:
- Detailed information on the data collected.
- Pictures of the location of all wireless equipment.
- Maps of RF WiFi coverage.
- Details of RF interference.
- WiFi equipment.
Why risk failure with a Wi-Fi network before you start? Call the wireless experts who offer all the expectations of a wireless network.